Need Small Webalizer 2.01 Change For My Internet Host

  • jaspeyrer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2003
      My webhoster has been gracious enough to change their Webalizer 2.01
      to provide the statistics I need, but doesn't seem to know how to
      produce the TOTAL URLS table without the listing of *.jpg and *.gif files.

      I find that their including the images makes it difficult to read the
      table with all those gifs & jpgs intersperced throughout the table.

      Their server uses UNIX . I'd appreciate someone's letting me know the
      exact procedure for this change so I can send it to them.

      Either eliminating the image file completely are placing them at the
      bottom of the TOTAL URL table would be fine.

      Many thanks for help which can be given.
      John