Re: Error: Unable to restore run data (8)

  • inof8_com
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 27, 2003
      Thanks for the quick response. How do I do this? I assume I change
      the setting in the config file to disable incremental mode. I did
      try this, but that alone did not fix the problem. I am not that
      literate in Linux.

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@m...>

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/