search string analysis

  • Gehring, Harald (Multimedia)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2001
      Hi

      i use webalizer on a NT-Server. Thanks to Klaus Mueller for his Win32 Port.

      I have a problem with the search string analysis. Most of the search strings
      are not listet in the analysis although the entries in the conf-files are
      correct. It seems to me, that the entries are only analyzed, when the search
      parameter is the first parameter in the search string.

      For example:
      http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=Afa+Tabelle&hc=0&hs=0
      is analyzed but
      http://de.google.yahoo.com/bin/query_de?p=au%dfensteuerrecht&b=60&hc=1&hs=1