How to delete colums reports

  • GOMIS-MAUNICHY Marianne FTRD/DRHG/ISS
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2003
      How to delete colums reports

      Hi,

         I would like to remove Hits, Files and Kbytes columns in different tables "Daily Statistics" and "Hourly Statistics" and others, is it possible ?

        How can I do this  in a rather simply way.

         It would be nice for Bradford L. Barrett  to make it configurable in webalizer.conf file.

         Thank you for your answer.

         Best regards !

         Marianne

    • Fabien Chevalier
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2003
        GOMIS-MAUNICHY Marianne FTRD/DRHG/ISS wrote:
        How to delete colums reports

           I would like to remove Hits, Files and Kbytes columns in different tables "Daily Statistics" and "Hourly Statistics" and others, is it possible ?

        As of 2.01-10, The Webalizer cannot fo this.

        Best regards,

        Fabien.