generating stats for a single day

  • S K
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2003
      Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to generate a single days worth of stats based on the following criteria:

      1. I want to generate logs for a past date, ie: I want to generate logs for 2003-07-29 to 2003-07-30

      2. Stats have already been generated for 2003-07

      3. I don't want to destroy the previously generated stats for the month because I'm missing the log files for some days

      4. I realize that you can generate stats for the whole month, but I don't want to do this because of #3

      5. I am issuing the following command: webalizer -n www.foo.com -r www.foo.com -p -o dir access-2003-07-30.tar.gz

      6. The stats directory has a webalizer.hist and webalizer.current

      When I rerun webalizer, I get: 1430 records (1430 ignored) in 0.02 seconds I am running Webalizer V1.30-04 Any hints and tips would be great thanks

      - shayne

    • Bharati
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26 11:32 AM
        Hi,

        I am having similar problem now ! Did you get any solution for your
        question ? If so, Can you please give me a hint to solve my problem :)

        Thanks-in-advance
        Srini Rao