Stripping out referrer parameters..make it stop!

  • Jeremy Coleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2003
      I want to provide my client with internal search
      information from their user
      requests, I figured it out in Analog, can't figure it
      out in Webalizer. What
      I would like to do is to prevent webalizer from
      stripping out the query
      information from a logged request. For example, right
      now I see
      http://foo.bar.com/results.jsp on the referrer reports
      but what i would like
      to see is http://foo.bar.com/results.jsp?search_terms