search keywords

  • miles_waller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2003
      I'd like to use the search keywords results in webalizer to work out
      what users are typing into my site search. that's easy - it's just
      the same url each time.

      BUT i also want to display what they are typing into google etc
      separately ...

      So I'd have two lists of search terms for each month.

      Does anyone know if this is simple (i.e. someone who knows a
      reasonable amount about programming but not lots could figure it out
      pretty quickly), medium (the same person would spend two to five days
      figuring it out) or hard (the same person would do themselves serious
      harm trying to work it out)..?