could I use an ip2countrcode table with webalizer?

  • Andreas Korthaus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2003
      Hi!

      There are al lot of projects which try to get the countrycode from the
      IP-adress. Is it possible to combine this information with webalizers
      country-statistics? Can you recommend one of these projects?

      Thank You!
      Andreas
    • Juan Antonio Sanchez Robles
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2003
        Hi!, I'm using "geoiplookup" to get country codes from IP adress. It's faster and better than webalizer dns library. Geoiplookup has a complete database, it works off line.

        But if you like webalizer country grafic, I'm afraid that you have to use webalizer dns services instead Geoiplookup.
        By the way, is it true?

        Bye!

        El vie, 08-08-2003 a las 17:21, Andreas Korthaus escribió:
        Hi!

        There are al lot of projects which try to get the countrycode from the
        IP-adress. Is it possible to combine this information with webalizers
        country-statistics? Can you recommend one of these projects?

        Thank You!
        Andreas

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/NhFolB/TM

        Juan Antonio Sánchez Robles
        I-network
        C/Marqués de Riscal 11, 2ª planta
        28010 Madrid
        Tel: +34 917021757  Ext.226
        Fax: +34 917021799

        --
        In a World without fences who needs GATES?
        In a World without walls who needs WINDOWS?