Re: [webalizer] How to display from which country visitors come from?

  • Andreas Korthaus
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2003
      Hello!

      > yeah just enable hostlookups
      > the hostnames will be displayed not the IPs...

      what if I would like to have both? hostnames _and_ IPs? What about
      webalizer, can I still use combined logfile-format? Is it possible that
      webalizer dsplays both, IP and hostnames? I could save %a, which is the
      remote_adress, but what to do with webalizer so he undestands this? Best
      would be webalizer would create table for boht, hostnames _and_ ip, but for
      webalizer it would be OK to display hostnames only. But I want to have the
      IPs in my log.

      should I use
      hostlookups double?

      kind regards,