Google results are not included in the search keywords

  • Michael Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
      Hello,

      When I check the webalizer of my site, one of things
      which is most interesting to me are the search
      keywords. With which keywords are the user searching
      for my site? Now I have recognized that webalizer does
      not include keywords when people come from Google to
      my site. How come? What can I do to include those
      results?

      Thank you very much,

      Michael

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Fabien Chevalier
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2003
        Michael Thomas wrote:

        >Hello,
        >
        >When I check the webalizer of my site, one of things
        >which is most interesting to me are the search
        >keywords. With which keywords are the user searching
        >for my site? Now I have recognized that webalizer does
        >not include keywords when people come from Google to
        >my site. How come? What can I do to include those
        >results?
        >
        >Thank you very much,
        >
        >Michael

        For now, The Webalizer only recognizes about 10 search engines
        if you do not tell him where to find them.
        This list includes "google.com", but not google.COUNTRYCODE,
        that your users might use.

        By the way, this is explained in the README (okay...it's a bit long).
        You should really read it carefully.

        cheers,

        Fabien.