Advice required

  • space_surfer2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      I have recently configured webalizer for a friend. It now refuses to
      run - complaining about segmentation fault & broken pipe.

      It was running okay before I changed some directory permissions
      although I don't know if that is the reason it dies. Looking at the
      error log it seems to have problems doing dns for IP addresses in
      apache access_log.

      Any ideas people?

      Any help appreciated.
      Thomas.