User Agent Shows "PHP/4.2.3"

  • L C
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      To all:

      In my User Agent report, I have an agent named
      "PHP/4.2.3". I'm don't know what this is or means.
      But in the last few days, it has already generated
      74382 hits. Is this a search engine spider visiting
      my site? Or is this a configuration error in the
      webalizer set up? Or is it my own php website script
      programming error?

      Leroy

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com