--> DNS on Solaris

  • Alex Carlos Braga Antão
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 11:01 AM
      I still have problems with webalizer, that does not make DNS lookups
      correctly...
      Like I said on the other email when I type webazolver, it prints:

      Webalizer V2.01-10 (SunOS 5.8) English
      Using logfile /Apache/logs/access_log (clf)
      DNS Lookup (10):

      I took a look on /var/ad/messages and nothingis there. on the webalizer.conf
      I put Debug yes, ReallyQuiet NO QUIET no, but only that information shows.
      On the ps information I get:
      UID PID PPID C STIME TTY TIME CMD
      sysope 2635 2482 0 14:15:46 pts/5 0:00 webazolver

      Look on the TIME: 0:00 ...
      It created a dns_cache.db file, with 24576 bytes, but it does not increase,
      and the date is still the same when it was created. It�s running for about
      50 minutes...

      May be some problem with DB ? How can I test it ?

      Alex C. B. Ant�o
      Analista de Sistemas e Suporte
      ICQ: 5144629
      http://motoviagens.pagina.de
      http://e-modelismo.pagina.de

      � sempre melhor estar aqui embaixo desejando estar l� em cima do que l� em cima desejando estar aqui embaixo.