Re: [webalizer] webalizer index.html graph running from jan - dec

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2003
      > If debian really has introduced a bug then someone should file a bug
      > report through the debian bug tracking system.

      I've had several reports of this, all (only) from Debian users, and using
      the package from Debian. And there is a bug report (actually, a couple)
      in their tracking system.. and I have reported it to them myself. It
      appears to have occured sometime around the time that they were messing
      with gettext in relation to debconf. No other distributions have
      experienced the problem.