Top Referrers table not showing up

  • jdbwillia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003
      Hello,

      The Top Referres table is not showing up in my report, despite having
      213 unique referrers reported in the Monthly Statistics section. I
      do not have the table disabled in my webalizer.conf file. In fact,
      it is still set to the default of showing the top 30. I do have a
      couple of HideReferrers set so that I do not see internal links,
      however after manually viewing the log file I see there are plenty of
      external referrers there.

      So, to recap: Monthly Statistics shows that I have 213 unique
      referrers, but the Top Referrers table doesn't show up.

      Anybody got any ideas?

      I've installed webalizer-2.01_10-1 RPM on a machine running RedHat
      Linux (kernel 2.4.18).

      Thanks,

      Jason
    • jdbwillia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003

        Figured it out. I was using BOTH a leading and trailing '*' in my
        HideReferrer statements.

        Jason