Re: [webalizer] search stats problem

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2003
      The referrer portion is limited to 1024 bytes in total.. after parsing out
      the hostname/url portion, it is restricted to 128 bytes (which does not
      include the cgi portion). The cgi portion itself (everything after the
      first '?' character is limited to the value defined as MAXSRCH in the
      header file:

      #define MAXSRCH 256 /* Max size of search string buffer */

      and the actual search string, after being parsed out of the above is:

      #define MAXSRCHH 64 /* Max size of search str in htab */

      .. all defined in webalizer.h