webalizer houryl usage from squid logs

  • Hubert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      Hello list,

      I'm currenttly using webalizer to analyze squid logs which is rotated
      weekly. I've turned on Incremental processing. Something has been bothering
      me, my Hourly usage only shows Pages/Files/Hits at certain hours. This is
      odd since the Squid server is used 24/7. The least I would expect is for the
      Hourly usage to be populated from hours 0-23. Version is

      Webalizer V2.01-10 (Linux 2.4.19-1Q.3mdk) English
      Copyright 1997-2001 by Bradford L. Barrett

      Attached is an image of the hourly usage webalizer generates.

      I might have possible missed some sort of configuration in webalizer.conf, I
      hope you could enlighten me. I have browsed through the list archives and I
      wasn't able to find an answer to my query.

      Thanks,
      Hubert
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
        Check your logs.. the program only reports on what it finds in there, and
        there are no configuration options that would cause that to occur.