Stats becoming mixed up

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hello all. I have recently installed RH 8.0 on the box I use
      webalizer on. I host a few friend's websites and I use Apache 2.

      I have all the virtual websites setup with their own access_log and
      error_log files, but I use one common cache file for resovling the
      DNS.

      What is happening is that the stats from the main access_log file for
      the whole server, are ending up in the stats for the virtual ones.

      I run all this from the cron.daily folder, using a file that just has
      the commands like so:

      #Virtual site 1
      webalizer -c /etc/hosting_webalizer/domain_webalizer.conf

      All the other settings such as output direct is contained in the conf
      files.

      If I run the logs through webalizer myself, it works fine. But with
      cron, I get the above problem. Has anyone else had a similar problem?
      Any info I can give or anything I can check for?

      Thanks