Qs re muntiple .conf files...

  • Michael Crawford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2003
      Hi all,

      I have a site where I'm using webalizer to analyze the web traffic by top
      level directory to create specific stats for each dept. As a result I have
      235 .conf files where, for the most part the only difference is output dir
      and the Include directives...

      Right now, if i need to change anything, it means sripting it, or
      regeneraating all 235 conf files.

      I was wondering if I could use an INCLUDE directory to get the generic stuff,
      and then changes could be easier to maintain... Ideas?

      --
      Cheers,
      Michael

      Michael Crawford | Memorial University of
      Systems Administrator | Newfoundland