Re: [webalizer] Re: Webalizer woes (Cobalt)

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2003
      The webalizer does not care about or use httpd protection mechanisms, and
      does not look for or alter any .htaccess files you may have laying
      around. Most likely, the script being used to run the program is also
      doing other stuff. Since that script is not part of the webalizer
      distribution, you will need to examine it to see what it's doing and how
      to fix any problems you may have with it.