Re: Webalizer Mixing Logs

  • jeffalerta
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2003
      I think I was able to track down what was causing the DNS Cache error:

      I had enabled the "CustomLog logs/access_log combined" in the main
      httpd.conf file for the server.

      I have just disabled it again and I will wait to see what happens
      tonight after crontab runs.

      Thanks for the responses. They helped me to re-examine everything
      that I did that might have caused the problematic behaviour.

      Jeff

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@m...>