logfiles via NFS

  • bryantac67
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2003
      Hi all,

      I have a quick question about logfile locations. Do the logfiles have
      to be stored locally or can you put an NFS location in the command
      line that will point the webalizer to get the logfile remotely? I
      tried looking around, but I can't seem to find anything in the docs.
      I tried to test it myself, but it wouldn't work.

      Thanks,
      Aaron
    • Juan Antonio Sanchez Robles
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2003
        Hello

        I've my webalizers running with logs via NFS, but you have to mount this files localy before running webalizer.

        By

        El lun, 09-06-2003 a las 16:58, bryantac67 escribió:
        Hi all,

        I have a quick question about logfile locations.  Do the logfiles have
        to be stored locally or can you put an NFS location in the command
        line that will point the webalizer to get the logfile remotely?  I
        tried looking around, but I can't seem to find anything in the docs.
        I tried to test it myself, but it wouldn't work.

        Thanks,
        Aaron

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/NhFolB/TM

        Juan Antonio Sánchez Robles
        I-network
        C/Marqués de Riscal 11, 2ª planta
        28010 Madrid
        Tel: +34 917021757  Ext.226
        Fax: +34 917021799

        --
        In a World without fences who needs GATES?
        In a World without walls who needs WINDOWS?