Re: [webalizer] No index. html after running webalizer

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2003
      > I am using webalizer with webmin on a redhat 9.0 box. When I run
      > webalizer it finishes without any errors. When I go to look at the
      > stats it gives me this error "Failed to open report
      > file : /var/webalizer/index.html". In fact /var/webalizer is empty.
      > Any help would be greatly appreciated. John

      There is no error message similar to the one you describe above in the
      webalizer code, so it must be coming from somewhere else. However, it
      typically means that the user running the program doesn't have permissions
      to write to the directory/file.

    • Brian Quinn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2003
        it sounds like a Webmin error, try running it from the command line and see if it works.  Webmin seems to have a lot of issues in my opinion.  I used it a few times and it jacked up some configs and settings, so i stoped.

        Brian