--> Diferent usernames are the same

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      Hello,
      I run webalizer on my squid box here. The squid authenticates my
      users by NTLM (who uses IE) and basic (for the other programs). The
      NTLM authentication logs the user as domain\username, but the BASIC
      auth logs only the username.
      I´d like to know if there´s a way to webalizer recognize the
      usernames as just one, like: domain\fred and fred, and log statistics
      for only fred.
      If its not possible to make from configuration, if someone knows
      where I can change the source for my needs, I may create a funcion
      that cuts out the domain\ after reading the logs before processin the
      data....
      Thanks a lot !