Re: [webalizer] Install Question

  • Juan Antonio Sanchez Robles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
      Hi!, yes you can. I've the same problem, I've no shell access. I have a
      php script included that simulates a log file, with the same Apache
      variables. In my home pc I've a script that downloads this log file,
      runs webalizer, at home :), and uploads webalizer output to the web
      server via ftp.

      Bye ;)

      El mar, 03-06-2003 a las 22:42, famousline escribió:
      > Is there a way to install the program without using the .exe. On my
      > server I don't have shell access or anything along those lines, so
      > any help would be thankful, you can e-mail me at
      > famousline@.... Thanx Guys!

      Juan Antonio Sánchez Robles
      I-network
      C/Marqués de Riscal 11, 2ª planta
      28010 Madrid
      Tel: +34 917021757 Ext.226
      Fax: +34 917021799

      --
      In a World without fences who needs GATES?
      In a World without walls who needs WINDOWS?