Re: [webalizer] Pages in Top Usernames table?

  • Pauline Desfontaines
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003

      I am Pauline from France and i would like to know
      where i could find explaination on the interpretation
      of the figures ( not the definition of the term but a
      real explanation of the figures?)
      Thank you very much for your time and help!!
      Regards,
      Pauline

      --- christian_zietz <christian@...> a
      écrit :
      ---------------------------------
      Hello,

      is there a way to display the "Pages" column in the
      Top Usernames
      table instead of for example the Files column?

      Best regards and thanks in advance,
      Chris.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Webalizer for NT: