DNS support not present

  • Olivier Jimenez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003

      Hi all,

      I’ve read many posts on this topic but i’ve not found an answer to my problem. I would like to activate the DNS lookup on webalizer.

      I’ve compiled all with –enable-dns but it still not works:

      I don’t have any error during the compilation but when I use webazolver, I can see the message:

      DNS support not present, aborting…