register KBytes in IIS

  • Daniel Geldres
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2003
      I am writing from the Peru and my ingles is not of the best thing

      Good afternoon to all my consultation he is the following one I want to
      execute the log of visit in my Windows :( and at the time of executing
      them it does not load the KBytes to me visited of the previous months
      but if they load to me forwards of the month in course. Somebody knows
      as I can load that option.

      Thank

      Daniel