Length of Visit?

  • bryantac67
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 12:36 PM
      Hi all,

      Is there any way to configure webalizer to report the length of time
      of the visits for the visitors. In other words, how long the visitor
      stayed on the website before leaving? I have looked and there seems
      to be a few references out there with webalizer, but I can't see
      anything in the documentation about it.

      Thanks,
      Aaron
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15 1:11 PM
        > Is there any way to configure webalizer to report the length of time
        > of the visits for the visitors.

        No