Logging Cookies

  • George Cashman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2003
      I would like to add logging of cookies to my log files but want to confirm this would not blow webalizer out of the water. Below is the modifies line in the httpd.conf file.

      Current configuration . . . %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""

      New configuration . . . %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"%{Cookie}i\"' special

      George