Re: modifying webalizer.conf on a brainless host

  • rtw_travel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2003
      I couldn't get any joy from my shared host either, so I just
      installed a new copy of webalizer in my directory on the shared
      server. Then I created my own conf file that is used solely by my
      webalizer copy. The reports are generated every hour by cron since
      the host couldn't tell me when they rotated my web log.

      I now have a customized webalizer report with exactly what I want. I
      also have a second report that is still being generated by the
      host...except I don't look at it any more.

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@m...>