Support? Roadmap?

  • timothyrandolph
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2003

      I am consultant that works with a very large company that is
      considering using Webalizer for the bulk of its web analysis. The
      tool seems very solid and importantly for us fast, but a few
      questions have come up.

      1) Is paid support available from any source?

      2) The product does not seem to be under active development. Is that
      true? Are new versions planned? Is there a roadmap of where it is
      going?

      3) One need is to log events/users from a portal. Has anyone done
      this? How hard was it?

      Any answers or pointers would be very much appreciated. Webalizer is
      a very nice piece of work and I would love to get a solid performer
      into that space. Being open source is a plus, but as you can see
      from 1 & 2 above, it also raises some questions for big companies.

      --Tim
    • Bill Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2003
        Suggest you consider looking here:  http://www.sitestats.com

        I have several clients using these guys and all are very happy.

        Bill Fisher
        Akorn Access, Inc.
        770-569-1550