URL Categorisation

  • micattak
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003
      This might sound like an overly newbie/stupid question, but please be
      patient with me.

      I am using Webalizer on two Websites with great success. I really
      like
      it!

      I want to use it for our squid proxy server here. But I am also
      looking for a special feature. I have a few open-source "blacklists",
      and I want to use those, to categorize the URLs that have been surfed
      to (like: General, Education, Video, Drugs, Porn, etc). Is this
      somehow possible. Has anybody ever tackled this problem.

      Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

      Cheers
      Leonard