404-errors

  • Florian Birkenfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 12:54 AM

      I'm using the webalizer for two months now. I'm happy with most iof it's
      features. What I'm missing is information about the 404-errors my website
      produces. It would be enough to know which URLs could not be found.

      Is there anything like it planned? Or is there a simple way to find out
      myself?

      Best regards
      Florian Birkenfeld

      ------------------------
      Florian Birkenfeld
      Passau, Germany

      http://www.eleval.de

      Fotos - MSN Fotos das virtuelle Fotoalbum. Allen Freunden zeigen oder
      einfach online entwickeln lassen:
      http://photos.msn.de/support/worldwide.aspx
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 3:05 AM
        On 05-05-2003, Florian Birkenfeld wrote:

        > I'm using the webalizer for two months now. I'm happy with most iof it's
        > features. What I'm missing is information about the 404-errors my website
        > produces. It would be enough to know which URLs could not be found.
        >
        > Is there anything like it planned?

        Not that I'm aware of

        > Or is there a simple way to find out myself?

        Check your logfiles for ' 404 '
        easynet Nederland PGP: 0x2B27E501 F: +31-10-2448356
        http://www.easynet.nl/ kees.de.keizer@...
        Who cares, who cares ? [Crazy for You]