Kilobytes reports

  • Amazigh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
      Hello All,
      I am using Webalizer with IIS, it is working fine, the only thing that is not coming out is the Kilobytes ... it says all the time 0 (Zero) !!! I tried figure out what was wrong by looking at the Config file, but I couldn't figure out the problem.
      Anyone knows how to make Kilobytes report work?
      Thanks in Advance.
      Aug.
    • Pedro Antonio
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
        the KB info must be enabled into your logging service, check out this properties in your Web Server properties.
        IIS for example, don't have Kb info enabled by default.

        See ya...

        Pedro