Problem

  • Kostas Giokas
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2003

      Good day,

      I had webalizer installed for a few months when all of a sudden my server was hacked. The system was rebuilt and a new version of webalizer was installed. After a few weeks it just stopped working.

      I can not get support from anybody where my server is hosted. I was told that the log files were becoming very large so I had to delete some of them.

      I used the touch command to recreate the files I deleted.

      I am running Sun Cobalt OS 6, PHP 4.1.2

      Any ideas?

      Regards,

      Kostas