Redo an analysis

  • Günther Eisele
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2001

      just a short, maybe stupid question: I use incremental analysis. When I
      want to do a complete redo of the complete logfile, do I have to delete
      the webalizer.hist and the webalizer.current files and just run webalizer
      as normal? What about the existing html files?

      Thanks + best regards
      Günther
    • Jean-Noel HAYART
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2001
        hi

        it's not a stupid question, webalizer rewrite already all html file,
        webalizer read only hist and current file.

        if you want to rebuild all reports you just have to clear output folder
        (where hist and current are)

        bye