I'll ask again...

  • wastegategog
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2003
      My hosting company was switching servers and my stats weren't getting
      posted for a while. Once they fixed the problem my stats started
      working fine again...but we had lost all of our previous stats. The
      hosting company had put all of the logs for the old stats in a
      different folder so I just copied them over into the /stats/ folder.
      Now my stats are being posted in funny..current stats are fine but
      previous months are out of order and I am missing a few months from
      2003. I can still see the logs on my server for the months that
      aren't being displayed. How can I get all of these logs to display
      correctly. I don't have access to my server to change commands and
      whatnot so it would have to be a fix in files or somthing. Thanks.

      Gogi
      Wastegate
      www.wastegateband.com