Quick question - Can't find answer - TIA!!!

  • jgb1503
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2003
      Hello,

      A real quick question.

      I have a webpage of Links to other websites. I need a way to monitor
      EACH time one of those links is utilized, and then dump those numbers
      into a monthly chart/graph etc...

      How do you do this in webalizer?? Or will this program not do it?? If
      not, what is a good way OF doing this??

      All help apprieciated!!

      Please email me at jgb1503 AT juno DOT com

      Thanks in advance!!!!!