Fw: [webalizer] Wrong referral site report (no way they had a link to my site..)

  • Valics Lehel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2003
      What is the command to deactivate Quiet
      or ReallyQuiet

      Lehel

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 5:44 PM
      Subject: Re: [webalizer] Wrong referral site report (no way they had a link to my site..)

      The Webalizer simply reads in whatever logs you tell it to read and
      produces reports based on what it finds.  If your logs have dates
      for 2002, that is what you will get.  Check the output of the program
      (at the command line when run.. make sure you don't have the Quiet
      or ReallyQuiet options enabled) to verify it is using the correct
      log file.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2003
        Just _don't_ use them.