Re: [webalizer] Help me

  • Héctor José Montalvo Herrera
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
      okas!
      let me see, but if I have NCSA format?
      I see than the format log for this Webalizer is W3C, if I have NCSA how I
      can convert it?

      Thanks a lot of...
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
        > okas!
        > let me see, but if I have NCSA format?
        > I see than the format log for this Webalizer is W3C, if I
        > have NCSA how I
        > can convert it?

        Webalizer use the NCSA format by default. Or you need to adjust the config
        file.

        Klaus
      • Héctor José Montalvo Herrera
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
          Webalizer for NT only have 2 files
          webalizezr.exe and sample.conf
          I configured the sample.conf with the PATH en my PC, but when I run
          webalizer
          " webalizer -c Path:\sample.conf "
          I have this error:
          Hostname for reports is 'Es una Prueba'
          History file not found...
          Previous run data not found...
          Using logfile d:\personal\access.log (IIS-W3C (IIS4,IIS5,...)
          Skipping bad record (12)
          Skipping bad record (13)
          No valid records found!

          I looking for NCSA configuration in the sample.conf but I can't find it!
          I think webalizer is looking for W3C format

          Thnaks a lot of
          > > I see than the format log for this Webalizer is W3C, if I
          > > have NCSA how I
          > > can convert it?
          >
          > Webalizer use the NCSA format by default. Or you need to adjust the config
          > file.
          >
          > Klaus

        • Jean-Noel HAYART
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 25, 2001
            hi
            in sample.conf i use default to IIS log format you just have to change line
            :

            LogType iis
            LogType clf

            Regards