Stats on Query Strings

  • chuck_kao
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2003
      Does anyone know whether Webalizer can display stats on query
      strings? Mine currently displays URLS but not the specific query
      strings. For example, Webalizer displays how many hits a directory
      called /topics/ gets but what if I want to know how many
      times /topics/?t_id=1 gets hit. I have checked my access logs and the
      information is there. I just don't know how to get it out. Would
      appreciate any advice. Thanks.