Re: Screwy stats

  • John Rowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
      I have had some experiences with stats getting screwy if I try and
      run stats that are older then the ones currently there, apperently
      webalizer does not like that at all.

      The only thing I would recomend is to delete the webalizer.hist
      and/or webalizer.current to reset the history and incremental saves.

      That is what worked for me anyway.

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "wastegategog" <CRANDHAWA@A...>