RE: [webalizer] Help me

  • Klaus Mueller
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
      Check the footer please.

      Klaus
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Héctor José Montalvo Herrera [mailto:hmontalvo@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 6:53 PM
      To: webalizer@egroups.com
      Subject: [webalizer] Help me

      [cut]

    • Héctor José Montalvo Herrera
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
        okas!
        let me see, but if I have NCSA format?
        I see than the format log for this Webalizer is W3C, if I have NCSA how I
        can convert it?

        Thanks a lot of...
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
          > okas!
          > let me see, but if I have NCSA format?
          > I see than the format log for this Webalizer is W3C, if I
          > have NCSA how I
          > can convert it?

          Webalizer use the NCSA format by default. Or you need to adjust the config
          file.

          Klaus
        • Héctor José Montalvo Herrera
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
            Webalizer for NT only have 2 files
            webalizezr.exe and sample.conf
            I configured the sample.conf with the PATH en my PC, but when I run
            webalizer
            " webalizer -c Path:\sample.conf "
            I have this error:
            Hostname for reports is 'Es una Prueba'
            History file not found...
            Previous run data not found...
            Using logfile d:\personal\access.log (IIS-W3C (IIS4,IIS5,...)
            Skipping bad record (12)
            Skipping bad record (13)
            No valid records found!

            I looking for NCSA configuration in the sample.conf but I can't find it!
            I think webalizer is looking for W3C format

            Thnaks a lot of
            > > I see than the format log for this Webalizer is W3C, if I
            > > have NCSA how I
            > > can convert it?
            >
            > Webalizer use the NCSA format by default. Or you need to adjust the config
            > file.
            >
            > Klaus

          • Jean-Noel HAYART
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 25, 2001
              hi
              in sample.conf i use default to IIS log format you just have to change line
              :

              LogType iis
              LogType clf

              Regards