Re: Countries Chart - 100% Unresolved

  • major dennis bloodnok, second underwater
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "G-Spot" <gspotg3@y...> wrote:
      > just add:
      >
      > qr=DNSCache DNSCachefile DNSChildren 5
      >
      > in your webalizer config file in the "etc" folder...:-))

      that didn't work.

      i don't want webalizer to go resolve domainnames for me. they've
      already been resolved by my webserver. given the names are already
      resolved, webalizer isn't going to have much luck trying to resolve
      them again - what's it going to resolve? there are no ip addresses in
      my logs (other than for sites that didn't resolve and won't anyway) -
      is the first question.

      i want webalizer to parse those resolved names correctly. it still
      isn't obvious how this is done.

      thanks for any hints.