Newbie

  • Lee Noble
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      We use hostsave for our hosting and have access to Webalizer stats,
      but being a newbie, I am struggling to see how to amend the number
      of "Top" stats it produces. It provides me with the Top 10, Top 30
      etc, but I would really like to see ALL referrers etc.

      Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you all for your time

      Regards

      Lee Noble
    • PeterBX
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        If you have access to the webalizer.conf file you can change all the settings....some "cookie cutter" hosting places also provide you with a web based control panel for configuring webalizer but not sure this is the case for you or not.

        You should check with your hosting company.