problems with visits

  • christian_zietz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 1:38 AM
      Hello,

      does anyone know if we can manage the fact that the webalizer is not
      able to summarize visits from certain user groups or IP adresses.

      We need a figure how many user are doing anything from a certain
      location and from a certain organizational unit (we got these
      information out of the logfile and the summary of hits, files and kb
      bytes is correct, but the number of visits is to low).

      Please help,

      Thanks,
      Christian