Help me

  • Héctor José Montalvo Herrera
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
      Who have a WEbalizer for NT ?
      The version that I need is older than v2.x

      Thanx!
      Ing. Hector Jose Montalvo Herrera
      Soporte Tecnico | Technical Support
      Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica, SA CV
      Sendero Sur #285-A, Col. Contry, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, CP 64860
      http://www.citi.com.mx  Tel. (8) 357 2267 ext. 136
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
        Check the footer please.

        Klaus
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
          okas!
          let me see, but if I have NCSA format?
          I see than the format log for this Webalizer is W3C, if I have NCSA how I
          can convert it?

          Thanks a lot of...
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
            > okas!
            > let me see, but if I have NCSA format?
            > I see than the format log for this Webalizer is W3C, if I
            > have NCSA how I
            > can convert it?

            Webalizer use the NCSA format by default. Or you need to adjust the config
            file.

            Klaus
          • Héctor José Montalvo Herrera
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
              Webalizer for NT only have 2 files
              webalizezr.exe and sample.conf
              I configured the sample.conf with the PATH en my PC, but when I run
              webalizer
              " webalizer -c Path:\sample.conf "
              I have this error:
              Hostname for reports is 'Es una Prueba'
              History file not found...
              Previous run data not found...
              Using logfile d:\personal\access.log (IIS-W3C (IIS4,IIS5,...)
              Skipping bad record (12)
              Skipping bad record (13)
              No valid records found!

              I looking for NCSA configuration in the sample.conf but I can't find it!
              I think webalizer is looking for W3C format

              Thnaks a lot of
              > > I see than the format log for this Webalizer is W3C, if I
              > > have NCSA how I
              > > can convert it?
              >
              > Webalizer use the NCSA format by default. Or you need to adjust the config
              > file.
              >
              > Klaus

            • Jean-Noel HAYART
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 25, 2001
                hi
                in sample.conf i use default to IIS log format you just have to change line
                :

                LogType iis
                LogType clf

                Regards