Re: [webalizer] Please Help

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2003
      Gary Hall wrote on 28-03-2003:

      > > > I am not sure if webalizer can do this but I want it to
      > > > show tracking urls. Example: www.domain.com?site=google
      > > > Can it do this?

      > > You can abuse the SearchEngine option for those info:
      > >
      > > SearchEngine      www.domain.com            site=
      > >
      > > This will collect the information after the keyword 'site' in
      > > the Search Strings table.

      > What do you mean "abuse" the search engine? I am
      > taking your statement to mean there are two types
      > of reporting available and one is preferable over
      > the other.

      The way the initial poster presented it, it didn't look like
      a searchengine referrer. The mentioned search engine in the
      example uses: http://www.google.com/search?q=KEYWORD. To me
      it looked like he used some code and wanted to track the use
      of several values for the variable 'site'. That's why I used
      the term 'abuse' in stead of 'use'.
      easynet Nederland PGP: 0x2B27E501 F: +31-10-2448356
      http://www.easynet.nl/ kees.de.keizer@...
      Some women are dripping with pearls [Annie]