Webalizer and FrontPage Search

  • qlee64111
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 8:33 AM
      My website host uses webalizer and it works just fine except for one
      issue--

      When I install FrontPage's search feature it also searches
      the "stats" directory and displays all of my site statistics pages as
      part of the search returns. The host says I cannot change the
      directory name.

      Does anyone have suggestions for keeping FrontPage search out of this
      directory or at least preventing site visitors from clicking on my
      search results?